From time to time ethical questions and dilemmas appear from within our diagnostic and research work. We take a pragmatic view which permeates our approach as a company: all our work and undertakings are geared towards acting in the best interests of the patients whom we serve. This view overrides any other consideration. Nonetheless, we recognise that having views from outside the laboratory and company provides us with both guidance and reassurance about what we do. We are pleased that during the academic years 2007 - 2019 the following people have kindly agreed to serve on our behalf.
- Professor Sheila Crispin MA, VetMB, DVA, DVOphthal, DipECVO, FRCVS.
Senior Vice President, Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Professor Christopher Dowson BSc (Hons), PhD.
Chair of Microbiology, Biological Sciences, University of Warwick
- Rt Hon Countess of Mar
Farmer, Cheesemaker and Parliamentarian, House of Lords.
- Most Rev Dr Gordon Mursell MA(Oxon), Hon DD (Birm).
Retired from being Bishop of Stafford and now Assistant Bishop of Glasgow and Galloway.
- William N.H.Taylor, BTech.
Also serving on the committee:
- Dr David Burnett BSc (Hons), PhD FRCPath.
Scientific Director, Micropathology Ltd
- Professor Colin G Fink BSc, MB, ChB, PhD, FRCPath.
Medical Director, Micropathology Ltd
- Dr Mark Atkins BSc (Hons), MSc, MBBS, FRCPath.
Consultant Microbiologist/Virologist, Micropathology Ltd